This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 30, 2010

making lunch with you, has left me peaceful, warm and tired


miso ramen
from: benkei (new one at 5th and ontario)
price: $9 (with extra pork)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the hollies
comments: I met with a few navarikkers for lunch today. tried the benkei nearest my house. people say it's not so good, but it was fine by me. comparable with menya, for sure. now click to see a whale skull.

and michal had:

ramen, too!
comments: it was good seeing michal, I hadn't seen him in quite a while. now, if you're wondering about the whale skeleton, there's a new museum opening in october at UBC. they got an awesome blue whale skeleton. wonder what else is there? guess I'll see after october.

and teo had:

ramen.
comments: after lunch with these guys, I went for a nice longish bike ride out through the trails at ubc. click to see said trails.

and tommy had:

ramen. we all did. you probably figured that out from the photos.
comments: on this bike ride, I made sure to make another wiggly at the beach. it's not as good as the other wigglies, but click for it anyway, if you like. oh yeah, somehow I forgot to link to this wiggly

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share