This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 23, 2010

be my luncher, my lady river


'korean tacos'
from: Roaming Dragon at the PNE
price: $8
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: angus and julia stone
comments: I went to the PNE today. good times. I joined my sister and her kids for this adventure. I think they liked it. A LOT. click to see what I think was the most fun of the rides we went on.

and stu had:

pizza
comments: click stu's pizza to see one of the Peking Acrobats that we watched. that stack of chairs is standing atop 4 bottles. crazy balancing. there was a lot of crazy balancing.

and emma had:

pizza too
comments: click emma's lunch to see a bit of the parade that wandered through the grounds. pretty silly stuff. the theme was 'paint the town'. that's why it's all colourful and looks like the 80s? here's another parade shot. man, I am out of practice with my two little cameras. I need to carry them more often, methinks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share