This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I don't wanna get with your program, take back the lunch


robo sushi
from: ichibankan express
price: $9ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: weezer
comments: I went way up broadway today to get my umbrella back from the shop and return the loaner I had. yes, you heard right. I had a loaner umbrella. now click my lunch to see a wiggly of dave winking like a madman!

and sumant had:

veggies. like usual
comments: click sumant's lunch to see our office xmas tree. it really is something. I really like how it was decorated with all the decorations they could find in the office. heheh. wanna see? check out this detail shot of said decorations. awesome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

it's been a month already? did you get to use the loaner much?

December 22, 2009 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share