This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

happiness I cannot feel and lunch to me is so unreal


kimchi fried rice
from: the clubhouse
price: $7
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: black sabbath
comments: met up with phil shen for lunch today. he has a mustache again. click to see an infrared wiggly I made from the office roof. each frame there is a 30 second exposure. pretty crazy. know what else is crazy? catching Teo half blink.

and phil (s) had:

some sushi stuff
comments: click phil's hand to see louise sporting her new winter jacket!

and phil (c) had:

the most food
comments: phil likes sushi. it can be dangerous. click to see the brioche bun I had this morning. from the swiss bakery. like I have every morning. this one seemed cuter than the others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share