This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 14, 2009

lookin' sharp and lookin' for lunch


farmer's omelette
from: Deacon's Corner Gastown Diner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ZZ Top
comments: today's lunch was really breakfast. but I ate no lunch later, so it's lunch too. erin and I tried this diner down at the very end of main street. past the cop shop, past the number 5 orange. it was pretty good. I'd rank it pretty much about the same as Nice Cafe. possibly better? but a bit more pricey. next time I go, I think I'll have the chicken fried steak! click to see a wiggly from that neighbourhood.

and erin had:

2 egg breakfast
comments: after taking erin downtown to work, I drove through stanley park to see lost lagoon frozen. it was fun to see the ducks and racoons scampering on the frozen 'goon. click to see a funny little wiggly of a duck breaking the ice. if you want to see the whole duck's ice breaking technique in slo mo, you can click here, but I warn you, it's a big gif. 15M. it'l take a bit to load.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share