This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I'm gonna give you every inch of my lunch


shoyu ramen
from: menya
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: birthday ramen for me! yay! I thought I was old last year, but no. now I'm even older! click my lunch to see a present that Remick got me. the delivery was the best, just a mustang on my desk when I got in. shudder. it took me a while to figure out who it was from, and when I did figure it out, he held up the charger sitting on his desk and asked if I wanted to trade. haha! thanks remick! and thanks everyone who donated towards the gigapan! I got more than 1/2 the needed money, so I will be ordering one... just as soon as they get them back in stock.

and phil had:

miso ramen.
comments: after lunch, I ran into jason bone. click to see him in the bottom left corner of the wiggly.

and teo had:

spicy meat noodles?
comments: click teo's lunch to see some panda graffiti. those pandas. such vandals. on an unrelated note, the best iphone app is the internet has spoken!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

February 12, 2010 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share