This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 07, 2009

in a gaddadavida, honey, dontchya know that I'm lunchin' you?


green olive toast
from: terra breads, well, no. from my toaster.
price: $5 for the loaf
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: iron butterfly
comments: I didn't eat much for lunch today, cuz I knew dinner was coming. yay dinner!

and dinner was:

delicious!
from: This little piggy went to Market!!!
price: dunno. it was for my birthday!
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: I finally got to try the restaurant where erin cooks! and wow, when a cook comes to dinner, they get some awesome treatment. you can see the cake there that was made for me. I didn't actually get a chance to eat it (its in my fridge), cuz we kept getting treats from the kitchen. and when I say treats, I mean really good stuff. it was too dark to take any decent photos with the camera I had, but man, it was good. venison, prawns, fois gras, pear frangipane, tuna, sorbet, truffle mashed potatoes, lamb... these were just some of the fantastic foods at our table. click to see the very last foods we got. yum!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

i'm impressed that you remembered how to spell frangipane!

December 09, 2009 10:51 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I had to google it.

December 09, 2009 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share