This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, December 11, 2009

he just let me lunch in myself


whip burger
from: the whip
price: free
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the gorrillaz
comments: we finished a 'sprint' at work. so we retrospectivated over some lunch, and beer. I like this format. more meetings like this, I say. now, if you click my burger, you may be confused by the wiggly. I still am.

and noel had:

the sandwich special
comments: noel spearheaded this meeting. does that word work there¿ do meetings get spearheaded. well, anyway, he had a good point about this being not the best location for a meeting. I guess it is a bit loud on a friday. guess we'd have to book a pub to ourselves next meeting.

and yiting had:

some nachos
comments: yiting also had some stout. as did phil and I. click to see a wiggling chalice of stout. that is the first time I ever typed that sentence. too bad it's out of focus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share