This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

baby, I'm amazed at the way you lunch me all the time


clubhouse n fries
from: Argo's
price: $9ish? I forgot my wallet. I'm not sure
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: paul mccartney
comments: later on in the day, I tried to invent a new beverage. pepper tea. click my lunch to see a tea bag, full of pepper, steeping. it wasn't that bad, actually. and adding a mint teabag later made it an interesting peppermint.

and teo had:

a mutant fry
comments: click teo's lunch to see some smashed windows.

and phil had:

ginger beef
comments: phil said his food was tasty. click to see a throng of pigeons. would you call that a throng? i'd call that a throng.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is captcha code?, pls provide me captcha code codes or plugin, Thanks in advance.

December 26, 2009 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share