This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

And all the lunch we have is gone


nagahama ramen with extra cha-shu
from: menya
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: neil young
comments: I met andy for ramen today. ramen is good. click to see an infrared wiggly of the city. doesn't the photo look like it was taken decades ago? magic! each frame was actually a 30 second exposure. so many good wigglies today. I have decided that my D40 is the best camera I have to make single-camera-wigglies with.

and andy had:

shoyu ramen
comments: dear viewers, for years I have been presenting you with food pics and wigglies to brighten your day. never, do I ask for anything back from you. well, never ends today. I had this idea, that I wanted a gigapan robot for my camera picture takings. but I can't justify spending $500 for something like this when I'm about to be out of work again. I came up with the solution. I just need to find 25 people willing to give me $20 for my birthday next tuesday! genius, right? I know! so, dear reader, if you see me in the next week or so, slip me and 20, and I promise you will get to see some amazing gigapannery! 7 people have already kindly given me such a gift. only 18 more to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share