This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

touch me, baby, tainted lunch


sushi
from: ichibankan express
price: $10.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: soft cell
comments: andy searched for a notary public at lunch today. I made him walk far, and I got sushi. ha. click to see some fungi we saw on the way.

and kevin had:

prime rib
comments: kevin's lunch here is in the chevron cafeteria in houston. he took the pic with his blackberry. I'm not gonna work with kevin again, cuz he's gonna be away until after I leave. bye kevin! thanks for the lunch pic, and I think your laser was shipped today... for real this time. click to see a fancy GT-R that I saw on broadway... I just missed getting a passing audi R8 in the same photo.

and here's a panarama!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share