This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 20, 2009

in the sunshine of your lunch


venison burger
from: Splitz Grill
price: $10ish for combo
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: cream
comments: good lunch today. we had a crew of 7 who made it up to Splitz for the best burgers around. we even had 2 phils with us. click to see tony playing with his new camera on the roof at work.

and kevin had:

half a lambburger, and the other half of my venison
comments: somehow, kevin convinced me to give half my venison burger for half his lamb. that was good for taste sensations, but not the same as having your own whole burger ,you know? oh, and I still liked the lamb better. click to see my crazy zoom zoomin up to the mountain again.

and bill had:

the lentil burger
comments: splitz is even loved by vegetarians. click to see bill drinking beer on the roof after work.

and travis went:

crazy
comments: travis had a burger, a milkshake, onion rings and 1/2 of andy's poutine. I reckon this probably killed him and he won't be back at work evar again. click to see the cops giving him a ticket for his gluttony.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share