This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

what's so funny 'bout peace, lunch and understanding?


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $8.25 for 3
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: elvis costello
comments: today was a big day. and I never even finished all my subs. oh, but the big part... I got laid off today. yesssss! can you say 'hello freedom!'? I got one more MONTH to work at this job, then I'm gonna enjoy my spring/summer. there were also some other people let go. that part is too bad. but I know the other people leaving will find something awesome, and be even more awesome for it. ya! click to see our impromtu celebration/goodbye party that happened at the whip.

and tommy had:

roast beef sandwich
comments: click tommy's lunch to see him waiting for something to open. just waiting.

and remick had:

pasta from home
comments: click remick's lunch to see an ABC wiggly. my next goal is to make a DEF wiggly.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Glad I was able to do my part in making your dreams come true.

February 19, 2009 12:19 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

I shouldn't read the blog today...I crave for vietnamese sub...now..aiiii..
on the good part, you can keep me company while I am jobless in May too! wooohoooo! :D

February 19, 2009 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share