This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

well it's late, and I want lunch. lunch is gonna break me in two.


5 tacos for $5
from: taco time (tinseltown)
price: $5. duh.
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bad company
comments: I had my IR camera at work again today. you can click to see a weirdly coloured wiggly from that cam.

and neil had:

5 tacos, too
comments: well, if we're gonna get technical, neil only had 4 tacos, and I had 6. the old 60/40 taco split. click to see neil walking to tacos.

and noel had:

some spinachy salad
comments: click noel's lunch to finally see what Louise's eyes look like. usually, the flash makes them go blue and green, but with the infrared, you can see the texture of her iris. crazy.

and sumant had:

his salad
comments: click to see sumant as a vampire. I'm scared.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share