This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

oh lunch can be a shower of stones


soba noodles with chicken in soup
from: Menya
price: $7?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the constantines
comments: I tried the soba from menya. it's good. I like it. I still like the miso ramen best, though. click to see how we found bill killed and dumped in a crate of sorts.

I also had:

pork!
comments: click to see the worst attempt evar to kill bill. we tried to set him on fire, but the flames didn't seem to reach through the glass. bah.

and bill had:

ramen salad
comments: the salad looked fancier than usual. click to see bill killed in a shopping cart. makes no sense... but it's true!

and travis had:

miso ramen
comments: click travis's lunch to see the sun reflecting off the incomplete controversial olympic village. yeah. my blog is all over the hot topics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share