This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 23, 2009

I would eat 500 lunches, and I would eat 500 more!


burger, fries n ginger beer
from: Cameo (word up)
price: $12ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the proclaimer
comments: ladies and gentlemen... welcome one and all to my 1000th lunch post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very exciting. one thousand. who knew I'd eat this much lunch? and to think... if you averaged, say, $8 for each lunch over the past 4.1 years, that means I've spent $8000 on lunch. wow. nice. makes me wonder what I've spent on beer. so, you might as well click my lunch now to see what I have in store for you. yes. it seems the Man Factory band (who created the genus street fighter rock opera) has an office on the same block as us! and I never noticed before, imagine that.

and bill had:

some blurry veggie food
comments: click bill's lunch to see a very funny screenshot I took from my iPhoto whilst I was putting names to faces.

and phil had:

same as me
comments: click phil's to see another funny screenshot I took on sunday night. I noticed a lot of activity on this wiki page while the academy awards were happening. like, before it was announced, it said Kate Winslet won best actress. so I was refreshing to the page just before they announced the best actor award... (scroll to the bottom - 2008).

and travis had:

jerk paninini
comments: click travis's lunch to see an IR wiggly I made when I had my IR camera that day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share