This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 02, 2009

I'm a lunch man! oooh baby, I'm a lunch man!


beef udon and a spicy tuna roll
from: Tamaki Sushi (broadway near arbutus)
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Otis Redding
comments: Andy had to do some insurance dealings with Wawanesa today, so we drove west. and tried this sushi place. it was not bad. not amazing, but cheap, and pretty tasty. in the linked pic, you see a mountain peak, and some rocky peaks. this photo was in response to a phone call I got from Ed on the weekend, where he thought he was seeing some new part of the mountain, that neither he nor I had ever noticed before. I was thinking may be it was a house dropped by the aliens on friday, but it seems to just be a rock formation. and upon investigation old flickr photos, the rocks were always there. of course, this probably means two things: 1) the aliens made their base look like rocks. 2) the aliens edited all past photos on the internet so's to not arouse suspicions.

and andy had:

box B
comments: andy thought the same about the food here. decent, cheap, but nothing to write home about. click to see a freezer I noticed at the superstore. it seems when frozen items leak, they see no point in cleaning them out. makes for an interesting wiggly, as I see it.

and yvette had:

chili chicken con queso
comments: yvette had this as take out from Argo's. it looked tasty. I've had it before. it is pretty good. click to see Nikita working on her goggie treat.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am an alien. Stop spying on my house.

March 03, 2009 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share