This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lunch is like a flame, it burns you when it's hot


miso ramen
from: Menya
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Nazareth
comments: hey guess what? no wigglies today. rejoice. click my ramen to see the 3 dogs that were in the office today. yay 3 dogs!

and greg had:

same but without the egg, and extra corn
comments: I met greg for lunch today. we discussed the state of the nation. click to see Zoe, a rare visitor to the office. she's sasha's cousin. but not blood-cousin, through their human owners they are like cousins. beware of her laser eyes.

and tommy had:

something other than a sandwich!
comments: click tommy's lunch to see these weird korean mints that we were given by our food supplier. check out the stickers on them, near the top of each package... which would you go for?? I mean, I'd love more power, I'd also love extra flavour! oh... but what's that 3rd choice?? even better!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share