This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ain't nobody got to spell it for me


burrito
from: best burrito
price: $3 (I had 1/2 price - stamp card full)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: sly and the family stone, the charlatans and the beastie boys
comments: good burrito. click to see my latest youtube video.

and dave had:

pizza
comments: click to see a wiggly pic I made from on top of MEC. funny thing, while I was up there a friend of mine, ron, saw me as he was driving by on broadway. crazy. interesting fact about ron's video... that's my white guitar! :)

and phil had:

a big nugget.
comments: phil was crazy for his extra large chicken mcnugget. it barely fit in the dipping container. avast!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share