This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 01, 2008

catch the mystery, catch the myth!


vietnamese subs
from: Empress Bakery
price: $2.50 each
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to rush
comments: today was our interdepartmental battle of the bands. it was good fun. from the battle of the band posters to the costumes, to the plain old rockin out. all good fun. click my lunch to decide for yourself which of these 2 costumes you think rocked the hardest?

and neil had:

a bag of nachos.
comments: I thnk he had more for lunch, but I just thought the ziplock bag of nachos was adorable, screaming out "my mom packed this". Neil also wanted to show off his tower of coke cans. click his lunch to see the most well matched outfits from the Rock Off. if you're wondering about my costume, well... I didn't need one. I got rock built in.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

that is not a very impressive tower.
varju had a better one back then..

February 04, 2008 12:33 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aah, but there is no free pop here. so he paid for each of those cokes. or maybe his mom did.

hey, wait a minute! I'm not talking to you!!!

February 04, 2008 12:38 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

where's the meat in your sammamich?

February 06, 2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

under the cuke!!!!

it's there. and it's delicious.

February 06, 2008 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share