This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 11, 2008

tramps like us, baby we were born to run


congee
from: congee noodle house
price: $6 with donut
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the boss
comments: you know what sucks? somedays, I just don't really have anything good to link to. hm. well, today was NOT one of those days. soooo much goodness to link to. my lunch above is linked to a hilarious video made by Ed. if you're familiar with The Band, you'll get it. if not... well, you can just think the sound is out of sync. I totally lolled.

and phil had:

the same as me. or did I have the same as him?
comments: click phil's chinese donut to see some guys in our office just chillin. aw yeah. if that's not enough, have a wiggly look at the middle guy. he's awesome.

and waiz had:

triple-o's
comments: well, here's another great linked photo. go on, click that burger.

still not enough for you?!? ok, well, how often do you happen to see all the Phil's in your office wearing motorcycle helmets while working?!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share