This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I felt the coldness of my winter, I never thought it would ever go


yellow curry
from: pad thai
price: $6something
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Zep.
comments: tasty curry. click to see sunset at science world all wiggly. and in that photo there's some weird silo-ey type things. and it just so happens that on sunday I saw that barge heading towards false creek, and now I see it down by olympic village. interesting? not overly.

and sumant had:

chilli fried rice
comments: click the rice to see more animated giffery from the rooftop. what? not enough?!? ok, here, here, and here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Ya I saw those things when I was walking Louise last night. Are they septic tanks or maybe oil tanks for a gas station? I dunno.

Almost as important as finding out where Phil will be working in a couple weeks.

February 06, 2008 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share