This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 08, 2008

it takes three legs to make a tripod or to make a table stand


philipino food
from: Josephine's (11th and main)
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: blind melon doing school house rock
comments: first time ever trying this filipino restaurant. it was very good. I'll go back sometime. so many items, I didn't know what to try. if you click the pic you will see what I saw in the morning. someone sleeping next to my charger. hmm..

and andy had:

kare kare
comments: blurry pic, I know. but it was something different than I had. tony's lunch looked the same as mine, so I don't show you it. if you click this one you will see the aftermath of what looked like a 4 car accident I saw. fun!

special bonus belgian lunch:

fried rice
from: a chinese restaurant in brussels
comments: brenda is in belgium. she wanted chinese food for lunch. afterall it's all like gung hei fat choy now, right? well, she was very disappointed. here's what she had to say about it: "i had disgusting chinese food today. well it wasn't disgusting, just salty. and no chopsticks! and no tea! and not very good" click to get to her belgian photos in flickrland.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share