This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I had a lotta lotta fun, I made a lotta bucks and now I'm on the run


ahi tuna
from: Cactus Club
price: company treat
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to parappa
comments: yay free lunch from work. I'm not one to complain about free food, ever. I really appreciate it entirely, however... I shouldn't have ordered the Ahi Tuna. and I suggest you never do, either. not from cactus club. it was ok. not bad, I'd even say good. but not great or amazing like ahi tuna should always be. and then there was the feeling I had later that night. not good. stomach... ack. so I think it wasn't entirely healthy-eating. anyway... next time I have to go there... burgertime. oh and click to see the album cover I made for our rock band band that we're battling with this week at work. the cavity creeps.

and chris had:

kung pau! chicken
comments: chris said he likes noodles, and enjoyed his meal. if you clicked the first link, and wonderd why our rock band band is called the cavity creeps, click on chris's lunch and you will know. we make. holesinteeth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share