This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I wanna see their faces turn to backs of heads and slowly get smaller


bagelwich and spinach salad
from: Solly's
price: $9.01
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: whatta good lunch. and a fine deal. when I start to relate the prices of me lunches, I realize this is about the same price of a subway. yet a sub would cower in the corner behind its chipotle sauce if it had to stand up to this lunch. maybe I should start having my lunches battle. click to get jiggy with the carwash across the street.

and I also got:

some blank dvds
comments: the interesting part of this photo is that I used this photo to aid me with my purchasing of this product. you see, I carried said DVDs all the way to the counter, and they rang them in, and it came to over $30. I was like, "er... maybe I grabbed the wrong ones" so I walked back and lo and behold, the DVDs I grabbed were the right ones, and thinking ahead, I took a very readable photo of the price sticker. when I returned to the cashier, I presented my photo and told the girl it must be in the system wrong. she agreed, and used the sku number from the photo. awesome. I'm awesome. deal with it. click to see Olympic Village's foundations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share