This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 19, 2007

energy! sometimes I think I'm runnin' out of...


pizza & iPod Touch
from: work treats
rating: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: biz markie
comments: ok wow. today was actually erin's birthday, but it felt more like a birthday to all of us at navarik. because when we arrived at work on such a cold, gloomy, rainy monday morning, there were iPod touches sitting on all our desks. whoooo!! yeah!! nice one!! so yeah. it's purty darn cool. click the pic to see the engraving on the back. my first wi-fi handheld! I'm fancy now. I'll probably use it as an iPhone as well. well, that'll be my excuse when I'm caught rubbing it against my face and talking sweetly to it.

and michal had:

free pizza as well.
comments: click to see a great pic of Hiram, office dog. and if you really need an animated gif, here's one of the high tide I noticed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

That iPod/salad photo is seriously wigging me out.

November 24, 2007 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share