This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

and the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply


meatwad, master shake and frylock
from: triple o's
price: $10.70
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: five man electrical band
comments: good lunch. today's blog theme is signs. what? a blogtheme? sure, why not. click the pic to see a little sign I saw.

and here's a close up of:

my short tower of rings
comments: the rings were well formed for the container. that's all I got to say on that. click the pic and try to find the same little red sign. hard to see, no? hmmm.... so that's the sign theme. not enough? I agree! here's one that amused me. what the? does it mean that smaller trucks can go on the other side?? ok, and here's a sign that I defeated! huzzah! let's see you stop THAT shake, pentax!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share