This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 16, 2007

i just pretended that i was a blunt instrument


a 'greek burger'
from: La Fourchette
price: $8ish? but I was treated!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: radiohead
comments: dave bought all of QA lunch today, or I guess the company did. however, phil didn't join us, and there were no other QAs in tha house, so it was me and dave. we tried a new place. dave was a little put off by the exterior of this place. but inside, it was nice and homey, and the food was good. I'd go again. click to see some art work I saw on the weekend at the East Side Culture crawl that Reagan keeps talking about in the comments. this art was by Mark, an Atimiite.

and dave had:

chicken parmesano
comments: dave said it was good. click the pic to see what some guys in the office ordered. yes. oh yes. everything should taste like bacon, indeed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

it was so cool to see you, Erin and Chan on Sunday. it made my day. :-)

November 19, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Zoltan said...

here's that Stones video by that Gondry fella that I was blabbering about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEHCZBXo9k

November 19, 2007 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share