This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

revolution came and left today. nobody knew. it came and went, and so did judgement day.


salami sandwich
from: the swiss bakery
price: $5ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: urge overkill
comments: pretty good sandwich, yeah. and in order to amuse you readers, we play a game. in the linked gif, where am I? huh? where is that? you see, at lunch, I just wandered somewhere. somewhere I never really wandered before. found a detox centre, though. it's very close to this spot. where is it? go.

and here's a close up:

of my sandwich.
comments: the bread was pretty crazy. I think it's "everything" flavour, cuz part of it is purple. and there's nuts, and there raisins and who knows what else. oh, and if anyone is talking to Burger King, tell him I found his K.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I haz been sees Waldo cuz he snot hidin no mores!

November 15, 2007 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share