This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 04, 2006

future



eggplant panini + salad
from: perugia (sp?)
price: $6.63
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: cut copy

jon doesn't like the village basement, so I joined him at the new (to me, anyway) cafeteria in the blood sciences building. not bad, not good, but nice and close. I guess that's already an improvement on the village..

I forgot to take my camera, so instead of a picture of my lunch you get a picture of the new tim horton's in the fsc. 6 staff working there this morning, and I still had to wait for 10 minutes to get two donuts that were already made. methinks they need some training days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's this new Tim Horton's you speak of?

December 04, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger r. said...

where the bread garden used to be in the southwest corner of fsc.

December 04, 2006 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously? That's the best news I've heard in years! I just need to steal some poor student's food card now so that I can get free Tim's ....

December 04, 2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share