This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 20, 2006

just because you got the personal album don't mean you have the secret album


lasagne!
from: pasta place at 530 hornby
price: just under $6
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Kool Keith
comments: the pacific centre food court is now open. click to see a pic of it in all its fanciness. however, after going there and seeing the huge lineups for the too few food places, we moved on to the food court on hornby and pender. and I had the daily pasta special where I paid an extra fifty cents for a side of more pasta. it was quite good. I'd go there again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reserve the right to not have a profile =)

die frog, guy pools!

November 22, 2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share