This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

circles



number 12 (beef and tomato on rice)
from: hkcf
price: $5.25
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: pola

they rang the firebell at noon to let me know it was lunch time. when I came back the fsc lounge had flooded, and is continuing to flood. thank goodness my office is still ok, nothing like a fire alarm to remind me that I haven't backed up any recent work off-site.

on my way home last night I decided to see why university blvd was out of order, and apparently it's because the world has turned black and white in there. and some parts of it were just plain black. click the pic to see the mess this caused for the bus system this morning, as each b-line stop had a line at least a block long.

update- the waterfall was caused by a frozen pipe. from bottom to top: sub ceiling, insulation, sprinkler system with cracked T fitting, uninsulated corrugated sheet metal roof, more cold than vancouver has ever seen.

2 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

wow. very detailed post. nice work.

indoor waterfall. fancy. they should make it a feature.

November 29, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

Nice post and some sweet pics!

November 30, 2006 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share