This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 24, 2006

tu connais la derniere



(veggies&fish + green beans + ginger beef) / rice
from: my home cuisine
price: $5
rating: &&/&&&&&
listening to: vive la fete

my home cuisine had green beans, but they were kinda worn out. and the ginger beef was no 5C, that's for sure.
clicky the picky to see sage advice for potential new condo owners.

whole hog, snow fools! guest lunches are now by submission, meaning if you want to be a guest lunch, alls you gotta do is post it in the comments. easy, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger g said...

do the lunches have to be eaten at the village or with you?

November 24, 2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I had a sandwich, but it took me about 4 or 5 hours to eat it, and I didn't take any pictures...

BTW, I guess you noticed they cleaned said informative text off that condo sign already? ;)

November 24, 2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share