This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

dip & get low ft. rodney p



lambandcauliflowertogo
from: curry point
price: $5.67
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: stanton warriors

ubc is a neverending source of lunchtime excitement lately. on my way in from the bus I saw that the new biochem engineering building was having a fire drill, much like forestry did yesterday. on my way to lunch, it turns out that they were having a hazardous response team field trip instead. firetrucks galore!

and in honor of it being the last day of movember, the village was having a candlelight dinner cruise. mcclick the pic to see the ambiance in all it's majesty.

2 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

it's weird seeing pictures of campus. I mean, I thought once I left, it vanished. but according to your photos... it's still there.

nice candle light luncheon.

November 30, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Haha, the village was in doomsday mode again? Were any alarms going off down there this time?

December 01, 2006 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share