This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

MSFT!



pepper stuffed with brown rice + snow peas, chicken noodle soup and odwalla superfood micronutrient fruit juice drink
from: microsoft research cafeteria
price: ?
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: the chatter of msr dorks

special friday lunch! gwilli always used to go somewhere different on fridays, so I thought I would do the same. this time I went to microsoft research in the heart of deepest darkest redmond for a fine cafeteria lunch. I got the stuffed pepper from the healthy food section, but healthy == bland at msft. I couldn't convince anyone that even though the juice was green, it still tasted like juice. and last on the ingredient list is nova scotia dulce. way to represent all the way over in the usa.

after lunch we took a shuttle car to the Company Store. jim had taken a shuttle bus before and found that they have candy on them, but kori shattered his illusions when she told him it was just for hallowe'en. on the way back, we got a bus with candy on it which made yesterday possibly the best day ever for jim.

oh yeah, and we saw some zunes. they didn't have any pink ones. they kinda suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger g said...

dulce! ew.

December 04, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

what the heck is a dulce???

I know I could just google it. then I'd know. but I had nothing else to comment.

ZUNE ZUNE ZUNE!
yeah zune zune zune
yeah zune zuene zune.

zune zune

December 04, 2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share