This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

in one ear & out the other



(spinach + spicy pork + beef&broccoli) / rice
from: place next to curry point (I never remember how to spell their name)
price: $5
rating: &&&/&&&&&
apparently I'm taking over the LATV for a little while, since I'm the only person we know still regularily eating LATV. except now that there's no one to go to lunch with, I have taken gwilli's lead and usually bring my lunch back to my desk. also no guest lunches. that's too much work. yo blog, mo rules.
so how's this work? we have a picture, what I'm listening to in the post title, a cliick the picture to see notable ubc event of the day (actually yesterday), and a review? lunch was just ok. I was hoping for green beans, but they only had spinach. I need to try more of the unlabelled dishes there. click the pic to see the ivy covered wall at the hospital, after all the ivy blew off of it. I didn't get back in time to get a pic of it hanging off the wall.

8 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

oh the ivy! the poor ivy! it'll never be the same

November 22, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger g said...

that's some camera ya got there.

November 22, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Does this make UBC an 'ivy league school'?

Just wonderin'

November 23, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Erwin said...

New writer at LATV? This is like when the X-Files changed to Sunday nights... kinda...

November 23, 2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's known as "the beginning of the end"..

g, you can thank gwilli for the camera (and associated fuzzy lenses)

November 24, 2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's more like when johnny carson left the tonight show. and lookit jay leno trying to do his best. pshah!

and the lenses aren't fuzzy. it's the way you're using it.

NOW GET POSTING!

November 24, 2006 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if you want it sharp, you gotta do f64 and it's just not bright enough in here for that. or am I missing something?

November 24, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger g said...

there's a dedicated latv camera?

November 24, 2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share