This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, January 30, 2006

well I remember every little thing as if it happend only yesterday...


3 items: the fish, ginger beef, and green beans
from: Yi Kous Xiang dielicious foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: meat loaf. I know. I know.uh... some good music
comments: good food. it was fresh. that's why I picked those items. the fish wasn't fresh, but I just had to. and now click the link to see how well my band is doing in the daily plays of a contest that is long ago finished. if you do listen to our song, make sure you let it play to the end so it goes up yet another number. yay.

and cindy had:

leftover egg white seafood fried rice
from: Miki Restaurant (in kerrisdale)
price: $5.80 (for half)
listening to: jacky's mouse clicks
comments: cindy is one of our new co-ops. she is also a bass player in a band. thus I have linked to her band's page. about the food, she said, "leftover from cheap crappy dinner for CNY (新年)." when I asked why it was crappy, she said, "Taste was not bad, just that it was CNY. We usually have shark fin / abalone / lobster etc…"
I'm not sure is the snowboarder cost extra...

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I keep looking for the "I know.I know" meatloaf track and can never find it. Is it only available on some indie demo somewhere? Seems like the only meatloaf song anyone listens to anymore.

January 31, 2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

meatloaf? what are you talking about? I wasn't listening to meatloaf.

January 31, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Don't make me pull the wayback machine out on you.

January 31, 2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

Quiet, you.

January 31, 2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share