This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 29, 2012

when I say I lunch you, I know that I lie


#43
from: hanoi pho
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Ruby
comments: after work today, some people celebrated josh and andy's birthdays at The Union. the craziest thing about this evening was that josh was on the menu. CRAZY. click my lunch to see his name.  I wonder if they make roghan greg williams?

and bill had:

EV
comments: linked from bill's lunch is my dad's rv. which is for sale. you got $17k?  want an rv?  I got a nice one for ya.

and david had:

#10
comments: one more wiggly from last weekend's greek day for ya. this one's funny cuz I was taking a photo of the signs on the pole, and I guess that pigeon really wanted to be in the wiggly. perhaps he follows my tumblr?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share