This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

we've got to dance and be in lunch


daily special
from: la casita
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: lenny kravitz
comments: today I brought my ricoh to work. why?  why not? well, actually it was to make people jump and do crazy things for me. like how, you ask?  well, click my lunch for a prime example.

and david had:

beier's olives
comments: want more crazy?  click this lunch to see michael doing a windshield wiper imitation.  oh wait... maybe this one is more like wipers.

and bill had:

this
comments: who wants to see the best barrister ever?  click bill's lunch.

and alex had:

special, too
comments: you probably noticed that all the lunches were shot with the 'shot focus' effect from this camera. also fun is the 'miniature' setting.  a tilt-shift, if you will.  click to see that one in action.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share