This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

remember, strike it rich, the key is lunch


beef dip
from: pat's pub
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: prince fleaswallow's rap
comments: today's wigglies are gonna all be of Yoki. yeah. Yoki. beier's dog. he brought her in today. and she is crazy sniffable. I mean crazy cute. go on, start clicking.

and beier had:

pulled pork wrap
comments: click to see yoki doing tricks for beier.

and david had:

perogies
comments:  in this one, yoki is coveting bill's chair. I think that's coveting. actually, I've never really understood coveting.

and these two jokers:

couldn't finish their shepherd's pies
comments: last one. yoki playing hide and seek. ok I'm done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share