This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I can't find the lunch I want


jerk chicken roti
from: the reef (commercial dr.)
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: red hot chilli peppers
comments: I finally finished making my wiggly video from the party on the 15th. click my lunch to see it.

and david had:

a reef burger
comments: david was kinda enough o drive us all to the reef today. too bad it was a busy day at the reef. and only 2 people working there. it took a while. but tasty as always. click to see the farmer's market later this evening. with an invisible person walking through. what?  weird. meh.

and paul had:

the soccer game on his phone
comments: paul used some clever app to get the big game streaming on his phone. I forget which game this was, but it really doesn't matter since spain's gonna win it all anyway. click to see how it looked back at the office.

and bill had:

jerk tofu roti
comments: I'm all outa wigglies for today. lemme link to one from Greek Day on Broadway last weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share