This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

oh luncher, you should have come over


shepherd's pie
from: pat's pub
price: $12?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to:  jeff buckley
comments: I didn't make any wigglies today at all.  but it all works out. cuz I gotta bunch from the Greek Day last week. click to see.

and david or someone had:

perogies
comments: it seems I'm always a week behind in my lunches lately.  that means I always forget who's lunches I'm looking at. doh. click to see Homer. doh. no no no, the other Homer.

and eric had:

all that
comments: click this one to see a very tall Athena.  I think it's Athena.

and someone else had:

pulled pork or beef brisket
comments: I think this might have been Phil. click to see Medusa. it's definitely Medusa. no question aboot that, eh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share