This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

hush, they're falling in lunch


fried chicken n biscuits n gravy n eggs n hashbrowns
from: Deacon's Corner
price: $11ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: still herman's hermits
comments: oh man... am I ever struggling with Blogger's "updated" editor here. ugh. I just realized they uploaded my lunch pics too small. oh woe is me. now I gotta go reupload em. arg. oh well, I think I figured it out. click my lunch now to see the crazy moustache I bumped into on main street.

and eric had:

this
comments: click it if you wanna see eric about to be turned into a vampire by bill.  true story.

and the others had:

what you see here.
comments: click this one to see eric about to destroy his ankle. who am I kidding?  it was already destroyed. anyway, they didn't make it onto that bench. in the next frame of that burst he gave up trying to climb the bench. it didn't animate as well, so you don't get to see it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share