This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 22, 2012

and the lunch inside me thunders like a storm


sandwich and pulled pork poutine
from: The Charles
price: free!  not for louisa tho :(
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jonathon coulton
comments: our first time to The Charles. it's pretty good, actually. they have a fry bar. kinda. well, lotsa different types of fries. of course, I had to go with the pulled pork poutine.  the alliteration was just too good.

and louisa had:

to buy everyone lunch!
comments: for the first time ever, I joined the gang in a round of Credit Card Roulette.  I can't say I'm a fan of the game. it's just too scary. but I managed to dodge the bullet. louisa didn't though. thanks lou!!!!

and gavin had:

beef dip
comments: if you start clicking everyone's guest lunches, you will see the most amazing collection of kids' guns that I have ever seen. they're on display in an art gallery window on main street just north of hastings. so awesome.

and eric had:

whatever that is
comments: I got no more comments. get back to work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share