This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

you make lunch, you break lunch, it's all the same


#21
from: hanoi pho
price: $8
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jimi
comments: hello. and welcome. this is my lunch. you click it you see a wiggly. that's how it works. in this particular wiggly, the "du" stands for drug user. are they not the best spellers? guess not.

and erin had:

#58¿
comments: erin joined us for lunch today. and I only make 1 wiggly. so her lunch links to a news spot. in this "news" you can see our whole office. even me! it's funny that something like this came about because that Facebook guy happened to send a tweet from vancouver. silly rumours. but hey, all publicity is good publicity, innit?

and helen had:

pho
comments: ok, just one more lunch. I'm only adding it, cuz tomorrow's gifs are gonna be so awesome that I figured I'd give a sneak preview. go on, check it out. do you recognize?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share