This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I'm in lunch with you, but the vibe is wrong


daily special
from: la casita
price: $11
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kanye
comments: this photo is actually gavin's lunch. but he had the same as me. and mine was just so blurry that I couldn't post it. too painful. anyway, whilst walking to and from lunch, we saw some cars for the filming of a Supernatural episode. click that lunch to see a sweet ass challenger.

and bill had:

veggie something
comments: click bill's lunch to see another (much uglier) car from the show.

and david had:

burrito
comments: also on the way to lunch, we saw a rat. in Blood Alley. I think he was poisoned, cuz he wasn't moving very fast. and some dude was prodding him with a stick. click to see mr. rat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share