This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 03, 2011

my lunch, for you, I could never hide


eggs n biscuit n sausage
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: I had to work today. but this did not stop travis and phil from lunching with us. they bused all the way down to deacon's. nice work, fellas. click to see my cute little niece rocking with her cup o cheerios.

and phil had:

farmer's scramble
comments: farmer's scramble sounds like a fun activity. we should all try it someday. in the meantime, you can click on phil's lunch to see a graffiti wiggly. it's not a very good one, though.

and travis had:

same as me
comments: I'm all outa wigglies. but don't fret. you can still click travis's lunch. and you will see the new tumblr I made. perhaps you are familiar with my auto-tumblr that posts 4 wigglies everyday. currently streaming wigglies from about a year and a half ago. thanks for that, bill! but this new tumblr, it ain't following any rules. I just gonna post stuff I like there. simple as that. if you got a tumblr, follow me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share