This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

this could be lunch because... I've had the time of my life


shared meat plate
from: afro canadian
price: $10/each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bill medley and jennifer warnes
comments: we met Ed for lunch today at afro. after lunch we went to check out the human skeleton centipede that he said he saw in the dressew window. but it was just a spider. a human spider. still odd. you could get a few of these and link em all up into a centipede if you want. click to see it.

and ed and bill had:

the taste of africa
comments: the guy at afro really likes people to share, I think. these guys tried to get separate plates, but it didn't happen. hopefully bill didn't share his horrible disease. click it now. you will see bill in the light. at woodwards.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ed said...

I'm sick now but I don't blame Bill. I blame the filthy people on the skytrain and the 2 little kids I live with.

September 29, 2011 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share