This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

you can't handle lunch


hot n sour seafood noodle soup? (#30)
from: hanoi pho
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bjork
comments: a new dish for me today. and I was very happy with it. it was nothing like a chinese hot n sour soup. what it was a lot like is tom yum. yummy tom yum. with noodles and seafood. very good. and a lychee smoothie never hurts, either. click to see me and, possibly, my favourite girl at the office. I'm not an expert lip-reader, but I think I'm saying "me. me. me. me."

and david had:

pho
comments: speaking of lip-reading, paul showed me these hilarious videos the other day. check it out. so funny. but more importantly, click david's lunch to see his new desk set-up. I guess he got tired of sitting all day.

and Uji had:

pho, too
comments: click Uji's lunch to see him looking on at the boys' regular antics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share