This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I can't lunch you, I can't brunch you


rueben on sourdough
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the linked video under chris's lunch. I cheated on the blog title, tho. burn.
comments: deacon's tuesday. whooo. the mushrooms were not part of the meal. that was just bill's gift to me. what a guy. click to see the only wiggly I gonna link to today. I like that this shot could be any time in the past 50 years. except for that graffiti. clearly not 1950s.

and gavin had:

farmer's scramble
comments: click gavin's lunch to see a video that you've probably already seen. if you haven't yet, you should. crazy.

and chris had:

daily special
comments: click chris's lunch to see the latest hootsuite video. the song in this video is by the local jjbean band. that's Abbi singing. awesome.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seen gwilli on TV!!!! http://www.globaltvbc.com/video/facebook+to+buy+hootsuite/video.html?v=2153322290&p=3&s=dd#video

October 13, 2011 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share